For step-by-step setup instructions, click the links below. You can also read further on this page for a detailed overview on installable TestNav, SystemCheck, and saved response file (SRF) and log files.
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on Mac OS X
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on Windows
- Set Up TestNav on Android Devices
- Set Up TestNav on Chromebooks
- Set Up TestNav on iPads
- Set Up TestNav Desktop on Linux (coming soon)
You download and install the TestNav app on testing devices, and select your test from a drop-down menu on the TestNav Home page. Testing devices lock down when the TestNav app launches to ensure that students cannot access any other apps or sites.
Understand SystemCheck with Installable TestNav
Understand SRF and Log Files