Each widget on the Home page dashboard contains links to more detailed information, depending on your role.
For example, you can click the number of Registered students to see the Districts to which they belong. Then, click the number of schools in that district to see its Schools. Then, click the number of students in that school to see student details.
You can also export the detailed information to a .csv file as shown in the example below:
- Click Export to CSV above any list when clicking through details from a widget.
- Open the exported file to view and format details.
The system marks a student as registered when they exist in the system and are assigned to an online test. The registered student count can contain multiple registrations for a single student, as it reflects test registrations within the system. Not Registered students exist in the system, but have not yet been assigned a test. You can see the date and time the Registered widget was last updated next to the Testing Information header above the widgets.
The Not Registered count includes test attempts marked Void. The Registered count includes students with the Not Tested status.
The Registered widget includes test attempts marked Do Not Report (DNR). See Student Test Statuses for more details.
From this widget, you can access student and session data for Registered and Not Registered Tests:
- Click (or tap) Registered to view schools and student counts for each. You can click the number of unregistered students to view these students' names and identifiers, and contact an administrator to take action.
- Click a number in the Schools column.
- Click a number in the Students column. If a student unenrolled, the system displays only the student's first name and Unenrolled in the ID column. You cannot click that name or ID.
- Click a student name or session name. If a student unenrolled, the system displays only the student's first name and Unenrolled in the ID column. You cannot click that name or ID.
- If you click the student name, the system displays his or her details, classes, sessions and links to any available reports. You can click a class to see class details. You can also click Session List to manage session details.
- If you click the session name, the system displays editable session details, a Session Status bar graph/filter, and a Student List with options to manage the session.