An administration card appears on the Administrations page for each scheduled administration. The admin card shows information about the administration and allows you to perform certain actions. Your role permissions determine whether you can see admin cards and what actions you can perform.
For step-by-step instructions on creating administrations in ADAM, see Create a Test Administration.
To view administrations, go to Test Management > Administrations.
- In the top bar, you can choose to view Current or Past administrations.
- You can also change from the Card view to the compact List view.
- In the Search box, you can search for an administration by name.
- Use the Filter button to filter by test, course, class, student information, or test code.
- Use the Sort by dropdown to sort by date created, start date, or end date.
In List view, you can access the same actions as in Card view (from the more menu).
Admin Card Overview
- Administration name
- More menu ( )
- Administration test dates
- Status: Active or Inactive.
- Proctor Groups
- Sessions progress
From the more menu (), you can:
- Scan Administration: Perform a scan to update the students in the administration to maintain an accurate roster. See the Refresh Students after Adjusting Classes or Adding New Students page.
- Rebalance Administration: Rebalance spiral forms after the test created. If changes occur to students or forms, this allows you to return to the desired percentage split.
- History: View a history of rescans for new students. The log shows the scan date, students added and removed, and the number of updated accommodations, multiple enrollment alerts, and students who have made the maximum number of test attempts.
- Edit: Edit the administration details, such as the administration name and test dates.
- Delete: Delete a test that is Inactive. You cannot delete and Active test.
Under Students, you can perform the following actions:
- View: View the students assigned to the administration. From here, you can remove students from the administration.
- Export: Export the list of students in the administration, including student and teacher information, the proctor group, the test code, etc.
- Print Cards: Open the student test card (or "ticket") page. From here, you can arrange and print the student cards. Each card contains the information, such as the Test Code, that the student needs to start the test. See Printing Rosters and Student Test Tickets.
Under Proctor Groups, you can perform the following actions:
- View: View the list of proctor groups. From here, you can create an alias proctor group, upload an alias proctor group, perform a late add to a proctor group, and open the Proctor Dashboard.
- Export: Export the list proctors, including the Test Code and Proctor Password.
- Print Cards: Open the proctor card page. From here, you can arrange and print the proctor test cards. Each card contains the Test Code and Proctor Password. See Proctoring a Test.
The Alerts icon appears if there are issues that need to be resolved for the administration.
Eligibility Criteria Administration
The Eligibility Criteria Admin icon indicates that the administration is populated based on student eligibility criteria, rather than class-based criteria.
For more information, see Create an Administration.