- Select the organization you want to delete, as described in Change Your Organization.
- Delete all the user accounts in that organization, as described in Manage Users.
- Remove all student test registrations, as described in Manage Students.
- Remove all students from the organization until no students remain in the organization by:
- Select the organization that is higher in the hierarchy than the organization you want to delete, as described in Change Your Organization.
- Return to Setup > Organizations and delete the organization.
- Search to find the organization or click the down arrow next to the Search button to reveal and select the option to show all results.
- Select the organization(s) to be deleted by marking the box next to the name(s) in the list.
- Open the task list and select Delete Organizations. Click Start.
Confirm your decision by marking the box(es) next to the organization(s) in the list and click Delete.
This cannot be undone.