To edit the default settings for the primary backup location and add a secondary backup location, follow these steps:
From Setup > TestNav Configurations, search to find configuration(s), or click the down arrow next to the Search button and select Show all results. Select the configurations(s) you want to edit.Click here to view a screenshot...
Click the Select Tasks drop-down and select Create / Edit TestNav Configurations. Click Start.Click here to view a screenshot...
Enter or make changes to the backup locatons and click Save. For information about the other settings available on this page, see Configure TestNav for Proctor Caching.Click here to view a screenshot...
- When specifying the SFTP path, the port number is optional. The default port number is 22.
- You can define an absolute or relative path for SFTP locations:
- A relative path points to the local directory, and the URL has single forward slash or no slash.
- An absolute path is the defined complete path, and the URL has double forward slashes.
- Recommended format for SFTP backup location (port is optional): sftp://<userid>:<password>@<address>:<port>/path.